Creating new members (Advocates, referrals, leads) on Genius Referrals is very easy using our portal. Our forms will help you to add members manually and also assign a referrer, a password, etc. Creating a new member
To create a new member go to the member's section
and click on the 'New' button
. Make sure you fill in the following fields and then click on the 'Submit' button
, not all fields are required
- Required Information
- First name: The member's name.
- Last name: The member's last name.
- Email: The member's email.
- Payout threshold: The total amount of bonuses that the member must generate before being able to create a bonus redemption request.
- Currency: The member's currency.
- Type: The type of member you are creating can be Advocate/Referral/Lead. If you have activated the approval process for new members; when selecting the type of member, a new status field will be displayed where you can select the status in which the member will be created.
- Access to the program
- Password: The member's password to use when accessing to the program.
- Security Code: The member's security code, useful for recovering the password.
- Email the access credentials: When 'yes' an email will be sent to the member with the email, password, and security code.
- Referrer Information
- Referrer's email: If the member has been referred you can enter the advocate's email to create the connection between the two members.
- Campaign slug: When assigning the referrer to a member you must also specify the campaign used by the referrer.
- Additional Information
- Note: Use the note field to store additional information about the member, like the address, telephone number, etc.