By default, this feature is disabled "OFF
", which means the advocates are not required to verify their email addresses to register in your referral program. If you want your advocates to verify their accounts before signing up for your referral program, follow the instructions below.
- Sign in to your Genius Referrals account.
- In the navigation menu on the left side, click on Preferences under Program Settings.
- Next, click on the Email Confirmation on the Preferences list.
- Once on this page, use the toggle button on the right side of the screen to enable "ON" this process and check the Advocate checkbox to activate it.
- After you've selected the Advocate checkbox, click on the Save button.
Once this feature is "ON
", new advocates will receive an email, and they must confirm their account before accessing the referral program.