What Should I do When a Payout Request Is Stuck on Hold?
If your payout request is on Hold, there may be several reasons for this delay. These could include failed validations or missing information that needs to be provided.To identify and resolve the issue, follow these steps:
Here are some additional tips to help you resolve issues with a failed payout request:
- Sign in to your Genius Referrals account.
- Click on "Payouts" under Rewards in the navigation menu on the left-hand side.
- Use the available filters, such as name/email, ID, payment method type, date, and amount, to find the specific payout you want to see the details.
- Once you've located the payout, click on the three dots located in the Action Column and select View Details.
- Once on this page, you'll be able to see the reason why the payment is on hold in the Description section. See the image below for your reference.
- Check your email for any notification or reason why the payout request failed.
- Follow the steps provided in the email to fix the issue. In most cases, you just need to move the request to Processing status.
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary information and completed all required steps to complete the payout request.
- Ensure that you comply with all policies and regulations of the platform where you requested the payout.
- Contact the support team of the platform for further assistance and to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.