How do I set up Bank Transfer as a payment method option?
The bank transfer payment method option provides a secure and convenient way for participants to receive their referral program payouts directly to their bank account. By following these steps, the process can be seamless and hassle-free for both the participant and the referral program operator.To set up a bank transfer as a payout option:
- Sign in to your Genius Referrals account.
- In the navigation menu on the left side, click the Payment Methods page under Program Settings.
- Click the "Setup" button on the bank transfer option.
- On the Bank Transfer setup page, provide instructions for participants on how to provide their bank details information, such as bank account and routing numbers. You can customize the fields according to your country's requirements.
- Once you finish customizing the required payment information fields, click on the save button to save and activate the bank transfer option. This will ensure that the bank transfer payout option is available to your referral program participants, and they can receive their rewards through direct bank transfers.